The Designer Series is a new caravan constructed by Royal Flair Caravans with all the features you need to enjoy your next caravanning adventure, wherever the road may take you.
Starting at the front of the Royal Flair, you are given a comfortable, extendable bed which will provide you with a rejuvenating night sleep. Lifting the bed up will reveal a nice amount of storage space.
Walking through the caravan from the bedroom, you will find yourself in the dry bathroom. A toilet, vanity and shower can all be found, completely separated from each other.
Continuing the caravan you will find the kitchen area. Against one side wall you have a bench which holds the sink and stove. The stove comes equipped with a large lid for extra preparation space while it is not in use. Other features such as the microwave and plenty of storage space can also be found.
Against the opposite wall you will find the fridge where you can keep all your food supplies nice and fresh while on the open road. Cupboards can be found while a bench section will lift up to reveal a washing machine.
The living & dining area is found at the rear of this Designer Series and offers a large U shaped lounge with a centre dinette. Here, you can comfortably sit while enjoying a meal plus the view from the windows provided.
- Torflex Independent Suspension.
- 245 x 16inch Hawk alloy wheels with 12inch brakes.
- Electronic Stability Control.
- Honeycomb composite one piece floor panel.
- Pro-bond coloured external panels.
- External shower.
- External TV entertainment box.
- Large 2 x 90 Litre water tanks & separate fillers.
- BP35 Battery Management System with new high capacity 160w solar panel.
- Harrier K3600 air conditioner.
- Windgard wind-up aerial.
- Touch screen double din deluxe Bluetooth radio.
- New laminate coloured furniture.
- Leather lounge.
- New telescopic & adjustable table leg.
- Lounge converts into an extra bed.
- Daweoo front loading washing machine.
For more information please contact one of our friendly sales team on (02) 4948 0433 or email us by clicking on the Make Enquiry button.