Introducing the Sunliner Chase C281, a new motorhome built on the reliable Ford Ranger 4×4 chassis and perfect for two adventurers who are ready to take on exciting new journeys.
At the front of this motorhome’s design is the cozy main bed which is strategically located above the cab and easily accessible via a sturdy ladder. After a day of exploration, retreat to this snug sleeping haven for a night of uninterrupted relaxation.
Opposite the entry door is the the thoughtfully designed combination bathroom which consists of a toilet, corner hand basin and shower. This clever layout efficiently utilises the available space offering convenience without compromising essential amenities.
Adjacent to the bathroom, you’ll find a wardrobe, a 3-way fridge, additional bench space and a small cupboard. Completing the kitchen area is a fully-equipped section next to the entry door which features a versatile bench extension, 3 burner gas stove, sink, range hood, and a microwave to cater to all your culinary needs on the go.
In the rear, the living and dining area boasts a U-shaped lounge for comfortable seating. The centred, adjustable dinette tabletop can be removed to add more space if needed plus the surrounding windows offer a stunning view wherever you park. In addition, this space can be transformed into a small bed, ideal for accommodating a visitor staying overnight.
With the Sunliner Chase C28, get ready to explore new horizons and embark on unforgettable adventures with confidence and ease. Now on display and ready for inspections.
Sunliner Chase C281 Features Include:
- 3-way fridge
- ABS brakes
- Airbags – driver and passenger
- Cabin air conditioning
- Cabin stereo – Apple CarPlay / Android Auto
- Central locking
- Cruise control
- Entry assist grab handle
- Electric entry step
- External light
- Gas hot water system – internal start
- 3 burner gas cook top
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Reversing camera
- Shower/Toilet Combo
- Bi-turbo diesel engine
- Extendable side mirrors
For more information, please contact one of our friendly sales team on (02) 4948 0433 or email us by clicking on the Make Enquiry button.
When you purchase any RV from Australian Motor Homes & Caravans, we are committed to providing the highest level of before and after sales care…
From the initial point of sale we endeavour to:
- Keep you informed regarding order developments and/or delays on factory orders.
- Confirm any special orders and related details.
- Set a delivery date that works in with your schedule.
- Set aside up to 4 hours to carry out a detailed explanation of your new RV.
When you have left to start your new adventure you can travel with peace of mind knowing that we:
- Have a team of experienced workshop technicians that are RVMAP Certified and factory trained.
- Have a fully-equipped, undercover servicing facility that can cater for up to 12 vehicles at a time.
- Send out scheduled service reminders.
- Offer technical assistance (during business hours).
- Organise warranty and insurance claims.
- Have a nation wide network of factory certified service agents and repairers.
- Have an extensive store of parts & accessories available (nation wide delivery available).
- Offer buy-back or sale by consignment options for when you have finished travelling.
With over 26 years of industry experience, you can have complete confidence that no matter where you are in Australia, there will always be someone just a phone call away, ready and available to help you in any way possible.
Our dealership is located at 31 Pacific Highway, Bennetts Green, NSW 2290. Just 15 minutes south of Newcastle. Phone 02 4948 0433.