Condor Land Bruiser Off-Road 48v Lithium + 12v Deep Cycle
Australian Motor Homes & Caravans in partnership with Condor Caravans is proud to present the Land Bruiser Hybrid; an off-road, dual powered caravan that provides true off-grid free camping capabilities whilst maintaining a high level of luxury and sophistication.
Catering for those of you who wish to spend more time off the grid, this hybrid power combination will allow you to use 240v appliances such as air conditioning for up to 10 hours* before the 48v Lithium battery system depletes. In the event that one system runs flat, the system will regenerate the following day via the large solar bank installed on the roof. This is all done without disturbing the factory wiring or compromising the warranties that come with your new Condor Caravan.
Suspension and Chassis:
- 3.7 tonne, fully galvanised chassis from G&S
- True off-road independent suspension (option to upgrade to airbag)
- All-terrain wheels and tyres
- Brush bars and 1 m high checker plate for body protection
- Twin slide out storage boxes for a portable GenSet and camp fridge
- Exterior light bars for improved security and vision
- Plus much much more
- Under floor heating
- Large Screen Smart TV
- Induction and convection cooking
- Stylish club lounge upholstered in ultra-leather with embroidered head rests
- Ultra roomy ensuite with a corner shower, washing machine, huge storage, inbuilt hair dryer and illuminated touch screen mirrors
- 12v Sirocco fans
- 3000w Victron inverter system
- Display panel for monitoring power, water and gas levels with mobile device integration.
- Plus so much more