This Custom Mitsubishi Rosa motorhome is designed to accommodate two people, can comfortably seat up to six for travel and features all of the necessities for life on the road. The internal conversion was completed in 2019 and offers a large kitchen space, a dinette that seats four, ample storage throughout, a combined shower and toilet and a full-width bed at the rear.
Built with self-sufficiency in mind, the Custom Mitsubishi Rosa motorhome boasts a 240 liters of fresh water, a portable 2.0 kVA Honda generator, a 2,000W inverter and an impressive 1,000W solar system on the roof. For added comfort during travel, there’s an air-conditioning unit and a diesel heater.
This Custom Mitsubishi Rosa motorhome offers a thoughtfully designed and well-equipped living space that is suitable for long term, self-sufficient travel.
Custom Mitsubishi Rosa Motorhome features include:
- 3.9L 4 cylinder turbo diesel engine
- 12V Dometic chest fridge
- Bull bar with driving lights
- Cabin air-conditioner
- Diesel heater
- 2.0kVA Honda generator
- 240V hot water system
- House air-conditioner
- 2,000W inverter
- Power steering
- Reversing camera
- 1,000W solar charging system
- Tow bar
- TV/DVD combo
- TV antenna
- 2 x 120L fresh water tank
- 60L grey water tank
- 4 x lithium battery – house
- Ceiling fan
For more information, please contact one of our friendly sales team on (02) 4948 0433 or email us by clicking on the Make Enquiry button.
When you purchase any RV from Australian Motor Homes & Caravans, we are committed to providing the highest level of before and after sales care…
From the initial point of sale we endeavour to:
- Keep you informed regarding order developments and/or delays on factory orders.
- Confirm any special orders and related details.
- Set a delivery date that works in with your schedule.
- Set aside up to 4 hours to carry out a detailed explanation of your new RV.
When you have left to start your new adventure you can travel with peace of mind knowing that we:
- Have a team of experienced workshop technicians that are RVMAP Certified and factory trained.
- Have a fully-equipped, undercover servicing facility that can cater for up to 12 vehicles at a time.
- Send out scheduled service reminders.
- Offer technical assistance (during business hours).
- Organise warranty and insurance claims.
- Have a nation wide network of factory certified service agents and repairers.
- Have an extensive store of parts & accessories available (nation wide delivery available).
- Offer buy-back or sale by consignment options for when you have finished travelling.
With over 26 years of industry experience, you can have complete confidence that no matter where you are in Australia, there will always be someone just a phone call away, ready and available to help you in any way possible.
Our dealership is located at 31 Pacific Highway, Bennetts Green, NSW 2290. Just 15 minutes south of Newcastle. Phone 02 4948 0433.